Partner with us to democratize innovation in every corner of the globe
Increase the impact of innovation. We support our partners with multiple tools and resources to help develop their business needs of a growing profession
GIMI Ambassadors are passionate innovators who believe in GIMI’s values and mission, and promote their adoption in different communities worldwide
Certified Training Partner
GIMI Certified Training Partners (CTPs) are training providers, consulting companies or organizations that we have approved to offer training in Innovation Management and issue professional development credits to meet the continuing education requirements needed by GIMI credential holders
Certified University Partner
GIMI partners with universities to deliver custom-designed world-class programs for Undergraduate, Graduate and Executive Education students
Steps to become a Partner
GIM Institute Committee conducts a due diligence screening to every application to ensure compliance to the criteria set for each partnership. The committee reevaluates the partnership status every year and performs random audits to guarantee high quality standards.
Apply for our partnership program by answering all questions on the application form below.
We will review your application, analysing criteria and requirements.
We will get back to you as soon as possible using the email address provided, usually within 1-2 business days not counting weekends or U.S. holidays.
- Develop new business through certification and/or training programs through a referral program
- Take advantage of the partner directory on giminstitute.org used by thousands of visitors each month who seek certification, training or consulting engagements
- Post requests for training proposals (rfps) to gim institute and its certified training providers
- Customize and use our exclusive marketing materials with your official gimi partner logo
- Become a part of the online partner community to network and gain information
- Preview releases of gimi global standards before they are publicly available
- Receive a limited license on pre-selected content from gim institute’s innovation management body of knowledge (IMBOOK)
- Support in launching the partner program/initiative