Innovation Leader Level 4 certification applies Manager Level 3 learning to real challenges and coming up with insights and solutions in managing innovation in organizations. Applicants must submit a document experience regarding an Innovation Ecosystem created within the company or Innovation Portfolio Management.
The certification fee includes:
* Leader (Level 4) Certificate (based on passing the review process)
* Leader (Level 4) Project Review Fee
* Leader (Level 4) Project Guideline (e-copy)
* GIMI Board and Panel Review of documentation
* Regular: USD 500.00 Admin/Handling Fee
* Student: USD 300.00 Admin/ Handling Fee **
**In order to receive the student discount, please email us at email@example.com with your proof of student status. Accepted documents are valid student ID or the latest copy of Transcript of Records.
Validity of Application
Applicants have twelve (12) months to submit their documentation from the date they applied for the certification.
Innovation- Ecosystem evidence
GIMI’s Model is fully aligned with the innovation intent of 56002. GIMI’s Model provides many tools, methods, processes, and planning steps that go beyond ISO 56002 guidance. Therefore, GIMI is an ISO+ organization.