Certified Innovation Professional (GIMI CIP) Certificate
GIMI Certified Innovation Professional (GIMI CIP) is a business innovation professional, officially recognized by the GIM Institute. It includes Level 1- Associate and Level 2- Master. GIMI CIP (1) demonstrates an advanced understanding of business innovation and innovation management and (2) has the capability to drive business innovation from the ideation phase to commercialization.
- Regular: USD 1050.00 and Admin/Handling Fee
- Students: USD 650.00 and Admin/ Handling Fee*
*In order to receive the student discount, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of student status. Accepted documents are valid student ID or latest copy of Transcript of Records.
The certification fee includes:
- GIMI CIP Certificate
- GIMI CIP Exam Fee (online exam)
- Innovation Management Body of Knowledge (IMBOK) Guide (electronic copy/PDF)
- Remote Proctor Fee*
- GIMI CIP Innovation Project guide
- Revision of GIMI CIP Project and recommendations
- Activity Workbook
*GIM Institute has partnered with a remote proctor service provider to give the flexibility to test takers on when and where to take the exam (as long as they have a sufficient internet connection and private space).
Validity of Application
You have six (6) months to take the exam from the date you applied for the certification.