Innovation Associate (Level 1) Certificate
Level 1 certification is designed to teach you about the use of idea generation tools and to apply them in creating more and better ideas. This is for individuals looking to understand what business innovation is and what process and tools are needed to generate new breakthrough ideas for the organization.
- Regular: USD 550.00 Admin/Handling Fee
- Student: USD 300.00 Admin/ Handling Fee
**In order to receive the student discount, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of student status. Accepted documents are valid student ID or latest copy of Transcript of Records.
The certification fee includes:
- Associate (Level 1) Certificate (based on passing score)
- Associate (Level 1) Exam Fee (online exam)
- Innovation Management Body of Knowledge (IMBOK) Level 1 Guide (electronic copy/PDF)
- Remote Proctor Fee*
*GIM Institute has partnered with a remote proctor service provider to give flexibility to test takers on when and where to take the exam (as long as they have good internet connection).
Validity of Application
You have six (6) months to take the exam from the date you applied for the certification.