Innovation Master Certificate
Master (Level 2) certification is designed to apply Associate (Level 1) learning to solve a real-world issue or challenge from your organization or area of interest on generating new growth ideas or opportunities for the organization.
- Build a case study by documenting your process and learnings
- Submit your case study for evaluation and get feedback from experts
- Regular: USD 500.00 Admin/Handling Fee
- Student: USD 250.00 Admin/Handling Fee*
*In order to receive the student discount, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of student status. Accepted documents are valid student ID or latest copy of Transcript of Records.
The certification fee includes:
- Master (Level 2) Certificate (based on passing the review process)
- Master (Level 2) Project Review Fee
- Master (Level 2) Project Guideline (electronic copy/PDF)
- Activity Workbook and access to our
Validity of Application
You have twelve (12) months to submit your documentation from the date you applied for the certification.