Level 2 of the certification journey covers the end-to-end Foresight process using the S4 Futures framework, which encompasses four stages: Scoping, Scanning, Scenarios and Strategy. It explores multiple foresight methodologies and tools.
The successful completion of the Certified Foresight Professional | Level 1 is a pre-requisite to apply for the Foresight Leader Certification | Level 2.
PREPARATION FOR THE EXAM
To earn your Certified Foresight Leader – Level 2 you must score 70% or above in the examination, a multiple‑choice online test with 80 questions.
Prepare for the Certification Exam:
- Read the Future Foresight Body of Knowledge | Level 2
- The Six Half-Days’ Visionary Workshop (on-line and real-time) OR the Three-Days’ Visionary Workshop (on-site) – recommended
VALIDITY OF APPLICATION
You have six (6) months to submit your documentation from the date you enroll to take the certification exam.
- Future Foresight Book of Knowledge | Level 2:
- Electronic Version: USD 45
- Printed Version: USD 45 + shipping and printing fee
- Visionary Workshop:
- Six Half-Days (on-line and real-time): USD 1,400
- Three-Days (on-site): Request Quotation
- Exam Fee:
- Standard: USD 550
- Students: USD 350
Bundle (BoK + Workshop + Exam)
- Future Foresight Book of Knowledge | Level 1 (electronic version)
- Visionary Workshop Six Half-Days (on-line and real-time)
- Exam Fee (standard)
- Total Price: USD 1,950