Management Consulting Level 3 of the MCI training teaches specific business elements, helping to ensure a successful implementation. These elements have been summarized in REALIZE framework that includes seven elements:
- Robust Strategy: how compelling, actionable and attractive is the strategy?
- Enablers: what are the enablers and barriers to organizational change?
- Approach: what is the most effective/efficient plan given both internal and external factors?
- Leading: how does the leadership/management team “walk the talk” around the strategy?
- Individuals: what individual/team behavioral and technical competencies should be developed?
- Zeal: what quick wins must be designed to ensure enthusiasm, passion, and commitment?
- Ensure: how to drive accountability and responsibility for initiatives and activities?
More information: Management Consulting Institute